By entering this contest, you accept these official rules and regulations
ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the United States. 1) Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, or have the consent from each parent/guardian of every child in the video. Participants in the video should be 3-13 years old. Employees and contractors of Dirty Soap and Garcoa Laboratories and their families are not eligible to participate or win a prize. 2) individual or groups of children may enter.
SCHEDULE: Video submission will open March 28th, 2017 at 8 a.m. Eastern time and close 5 p.m. Eastern time on April 20th, 2017
TERMS OF SUBMISSION: As conditions of entry into this contest, and by providing a submission, each entrant:
• Grants permission for winning videos and winners' names to be posted on the Dirty Soap website and in other Dirty Soap venues or media.
• Warrants and represents that her/his submission(s): (a) are original to the entrant and have been legally obtained and created, (b) do not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws, regulations, or network standards; (c) have not been entered in or won previous contests or awards; and (d) have not been published previously in any medium. All submissions become property of Dirty Soap.
• Irrevocably grants to Dirty Soap, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse the entrant's name, address, image, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material and submission, including, but not limited to, the video, audio file or digital recording and performances contained in any of the above items, as well as any additional photographic images, video images, portraits, interviews or other materials relating to the entrant and arising out of her/his participation in this contest (with or without using the entrant's name) (collectively, the "additional materials") in any media, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from the Entrant or any other party.
• Forever waives any rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude Dirty Soap’s use of the entrant’s submission, or require the entrant’s permission for Dirty Soap to use them for any purpose, and agrees to never sue or assert any claim against Dirty Soap’s use of materials.
• Agrees to indemnify and hold Dirty Soap and its respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and any employees, harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the entrant's entry materials or additional materials, or the entrant's conduct during and in connection with this contest.
Videos must be no longer than three minute in length. Longer submissions will automatically be disqualified. Do not include music that you have do not have the legal rights to use. Most music is copyrighted.
SELECTION OF WINNERS:
Up to ten videos will be selected by Dirty Soap that will evaluate each eligible submission based on judging criteria. The selected videos will then be posted on Dirty Soap Social Media outlets for public voting. The top three videos that will receive the majority of votes will be deemed The Winners. All winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility and compliance with these official rules. If a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable to accept their prize, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner
Once selected as a winning video, entrants will be asked to supply their video to Dirty Soap as an electronic file as a direct download via YouTube or via CD or other means. Winners who do not supply their video file upon request will be disqualified. Contest winners will be announced on this website.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
First place: $1,000
1st runner up: $500
2nd runner up: $250
Prize amounts are awarded per video, not per individual participant.
For more information, send us an email or call (800) 831-4247.